Big thoughts with a dash of twang.
- Seasteading Institute Podcast, SeaZones Compared to Nation States? Tom W. Bell Explains, February 15, 2016
Isaac Morehouse, Podcast Episode 35: Tom W. Bell on Competing Legal Systems and Charter Cities, Oct. 19, 2015
- Johnny Rocket Launch Pad, Episode #57: Tom W. Bell June 7, 2015
- Peter Schiff Radio Show, Tom W. Bell Discusses his latest book, "Copyright Common Law and the Common Good," May 20, 2014
- Free Thoughts Podcast at Libertarianism.org, Intellectual Privilege, May 26, 2014
- Cato Daily Podcast, Copyright as Intellectual Privilege, May 9, 2014
- Your Weekly Constitutional, We Love Boobies! And the Third Amendment, too, October 17, 2013 (interview by host, Stewart Harris, starts at 28:30)
- The Stateless Man, Update on Startup Cities, Republic Broadcasting Network, September 22, 2013 (interview by host, Fergus Hodguson, starts at 1:00:15)
Return to Tom W. Bell's Homepage.
(C) 1996-2016 Tom W. Bell. All rights reserved. Fully attributed noncommercial use of this document permitted if accompanied by this paragraph.
Tom W. Bell's Podcasts - tomwbell.com/podcasts.html - v. 2017.02.01